Thursday, June 12, 2008

home again, home again


Today is day number 17 Monday June 9 We got up at 2;30 Am and left for the Jerusalem airport because with 88 of us we knew it was going to take hours to get thought customs. By 8;AM we were on our flight to the London Airport traveled for 5 hours and had a 3 hour wait at the London airport but it is so hugh that you need about that much time. The plane is full and I set in the very last row. My complain is a young man who really likes his wine. About 2 hours into the flight after two bottles and has gone to sleep. we have 10 hours to go. Think I had better take a nap. Arrived home on Monday the same day we left at 5;05 how ever it is because of time changes and we have been up 23 hours and its the longest day of our lives. Happy to be back. Here is Joey to pick us up. Goodto see the family

2 comments:

Allred's said...

OH YEAH, You finally updated your blog and filled us in on your wonderful trip. I love the picture of you and Aunt Vanessa in the Ocean smiling so big and all the interesting info. The cave that you were entering looks awesome. I've always wanted to go inside something like that. So I guess you can say I am a jealouse girl of your trip, but I am glad you went and experienced it for all of us, so then you can come home and blog about it. I love you grandma and am glad your home to the safety of the US, or at least until the next president gets elected. just teasing.

Vanessa said...

We had some one on the tour tell us since we had to get up at 2:30am she was going to sleep with her clothes on and bag on her shoulder so all she had to do was get up and on the bus, so mom and I thought this a great idea. As you can see Mom was faking it, her eyes are open, I, who took the camera shot and jump over onto my bed was fast asleep as you can see, just waiting for our wake up call.