Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ronald's family








Ron & Shani live near us and I call on him all the time. Ron fix my computer! Start my lawn mower fix the toilet. Poor boy he has to go far way in an airplane so I won't bother him so much. Now he lives closer than ever so Watch out Ron. Five children 2 boys and 3 girls. As you can see their all beautiful and love good times. I think going to Mexico in the boat called the Royal Caribbean was so much fun for them. They all love to swim. We went for 5 days and had a wonderful time. On day two we arrived in San Diego and I really enjoyed seeing and Turing the ship the Midway and seeing the larger tan life statues of the sailor kissing the nurse. I do not know how those men lived on that ship as you can see the beds are so close together I wonder how some could even get in the bunks. Of course I guess they were all thin and in god shape. On day two or Wed we visited Catalina Island and the boys just had to go in the water but if was freezing and by the time they got out the boys were freezing also. On Thursday we were in Ensenado Mexico .Its a small town and we enjoyed just walking and looking at everything. We had a good time and arrived home on Thursday night.

No comments: