Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Missouri trip








In Sept. Pam and I flew into Kansas City Missouri rented a car and went to Aunt Allin's and Uncle Earls in Odessa. Odessa is very near where I was born, in fact we were able to visit the land where I was born. We visited the grave yard where many of our family have their graves and I did not know where Grandfather was buried and when I was at the grave yard looking everywhere with Aunt Aline and Uncle Earl
and Pam all of a sudden it was as if some one was leading me up the hill and across a small road. I stopped and was in front of Grandpa and Grandmas grave. Just another example of how the good Lord helps us with the work he has commanded us to do for our dead. I'm so thankful for inspiration. We were able to go to Independence Mo . and go to the visitors center and also to the Liberty jail . It is so wonderful that these things have been preserved for us to experience the way things our Prophet and the leaders of the church have had to go through for us.

No comments: