Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Wonderful start for the new year.


I've been in Mesa for most of the last three months and have loved it here. You would think for a old gal like me that i should be setting at home in the rocking chair remembering the good old days. But I still reflect on the old days but I'm enjoying learning and experiencing new adventures.I'm so grateful for my health and the fact that I'm still able to do any of the things I want to do. I'm still thinking of my bucket list and the things I want to still get done in this life.

My biggest joy at this time is getting ready for the opening of the new Gila Velley Temple. Open house is April 23 -15th of may Deditication is the 23rd of May

2 comments:

Allred's said...

I love you Grandma, and I have never known you to be a woman who sits for very long anywhere. Thank you so much for being there at our home when we arrived. I seriously can't thank you enough! You give and give and give, and keep on giving and I don't know how you find the time, but I am so grateful for you!

dustyperle said...

What rocking chair???
So excited for you and the new temple!!! This is sure a dream come true. I can't wait to make it down there and see how beautiful it is under grahm mountain. love ya!!