Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lehi Days and Santa Barbara California







Just spent a few days with Rachels boys while Rachel, Chelsey and CJ went to the dunes to play for a few day




We all had a good time and Rhonda and her boys came and helped me with the little onces. Then on Monday the 2nd Florene, Glenna, Rita & Myself went up to the dam and then on to Payson for lunch and back home. It was a beautiful day.






I went to Mesa early Thursday morning March 8th and visited with the kids. Went to Vanessa and we went to the Church early in the evening and a group of ladys were at the church filling small BBQ Cups for the BBQ. At the BBQ they feed 2,500 people. This event was so much fun. I went with Vanessa & Joeys family and I spent most of the day with Lance we had a great time. They had a life band there that night and the music was great. Sunday went to meeting with Vanessa family and then the family got together for dinner and then games.

2 comments:

dustyperle said...

can't wait to have you back down here again but I guess someone has to run the town of central. Love the picture of the boys and the one below with your sisters in the door is adorable. Love ya

Allred's said...

I am glad your having so much fun, I wish you would have come to visit for a bit when you came to Payson!!