Monday, December 8, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008



I'll take a few minutes to bring this up to date. Life is so different for me now. With out my love. It's hard to explain until you are in my place. You keep as busy as you can and that helps a lot. The family and friends are all ways near by . But for the first time in my life I'm alone and it is not fun. I miss my man like crazy. I have tryed going out a few times and it is so different than when I was young and did not have a family. So what this next year will bring is a ?? unanswered as it always is. So now it's time to stop feeling sorry for my self and get on with life. I Love my family and I am happy working with the Family History Center and we are looking forward to the new LDS temple that is coming here to Central. We are all trying to get ready to be Temple workers and I'm find great joy in doing Indexing . If you also want to get involved in this it is a great service to others and I'm sure that The Good Lord will bless us for this work.

2 comments:

Allred's said...

Well at least you have this big guy to give you a nice bear hug. I love you Grandma and I wish I could make life better or less lonely....but I can't. However we can always live together and that would help with the lonliness...what do you think????Could Dave handle both of us?

Bonniesblog said...

Mom I Love you!! And I am so glad that I have you for a mom your a great example to me. I'm so sorry that your alone, I wish I could be there for you. Know that you are welcome to move in with us anytime you want. I send you big hugs and tons of Love. Know that your in my prayers every day. Love Bonnie