Thursday, August 14, 2008

Trip to San Francisco July 8







Pam and I flu to San Francisco for the day. It was a beautiful day about 65 and just perfect for a day of sight seeing. China town was really busy with the smell of fish every where . I don't like fish so we did not stay very long. But there was a lot of little people there. We went to Pier 49 and we could easily see Beacon Hill the picture is of me standing on the pier with beacon hill in the back ground. . Also the picture of me setting on the pier where we had wonderful clam chowder in bread bowls and Alcatraz ifs in the back ground and I was afraid to go take a look for myself I thought they might keep me. Just didn't want to take the Chance. It was a fun day. It was fun going with Pam.

1 comment:

Bonniesblog said...

Mom everywhere you've been looks like tone of fun!!! Wish I could go with you. There's always New York right. I love you tons. Bonnie